On a single-hung window, the lower sash is designed to move up and down while the upper sash stays in place. Choose from one of our three product lines to find the ideal single-hung window for your home. Whether you’re a contractor in need of new windows or a homeowner in need of replacements, ClimateGuard has you covered.
SINGLE-HUNG WINDOW FEATURES
- One operable sash that moves up and down
- Virtually indistinguishable from a Double-Hung window except the top sash doesn’t open. Ideal for areas where the top sash is hard to reach
- Incrediby easy to clean - simply open the sash and wipe down the inside and outside of the window without ever leaving your house
- Classic, timeless style that fits any kind of home
- Energy efficient and easy to care for — requires no painting, staining, or refinishing unlike wood-framed windows
- Offered in three of our window series with a variety of sash and grid configurations, color and finish options, and glass technology options
Grids offer an extra design touch to enhance any architectural style. We offer a variety of patterns, making it easy to fit both your style and your home’s aesthetic. For a signature look, we’ll work with you to create custom grid designs. A sample of our patterns for Single-Hung windows is shown below, with many more available.
SPECIFIED EQUAL LIGHT
MATERIAL, SIZING, COLOR & FINISH OPTIONS
You can find Double-Hung windows in the following window series. Window material, color and finish options, glass packages, and sizing options available differ from series to series. Click the different series names below to learn more about the benefits of each one and decide which type is best for your home.
FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATEPlease provide us with your contact information in the form below. One of our representatives will
follow up with you to schedule your free in-home estimate.