With good structural performance and thermal capabilities, ClimateGuard's traditional aluminum hopper windows are flexible enough to work in a multitude of applications. Our Hopper windows are available in both inswing and outswing operation. With an efficient pull handle, our aluminum hopper windows can be opened and held securely in any position; letting you comfortably clean the exterior. And with a full size screen, specific ventilation from the top is effective and convenient.
HOPPER WINDOW FEATURES
- Hinged at the bottom to open downward
- Hopper windows can open in either an inward or outward position and are great at blocking dirt and debris from entering your home
- Incredibly easy to clean - simply open the sash using the pull handle and efficiently wipe down both the inside and outside of the window
- Energy efficient and very easy to care for
- Top side venting allows hot air to leave the room . Hopper windows are most often in bathrooms and basements
- Offered in our PrimeAluminum window series with a variety of color and finish options and glass technology options