Awning windows are hinged on the top or bottom to easily open and close with the turn of a handle. Choose from our different product lines to find a awning window that best meets your needs.
Why Choose Vinyl?
Easy care, energy-efficient vinyl windows don’t need painting, staining or refinishing. Fully welded sashes and frames add strength and durability. And, the interiors and exteriors of ClimateGuard vinyl windows stay looking great for years. Learn more about each vinyl window series below.
- Low Maintenance
- Superior insulating value
- Excellent weather resistance
- Greater strength and durability
We offer two distinct product lines for awning windows to provide the exact combination of economy, performance, aesthetics and architectural authenticity for any type of home and every homeowner’s taste. Find the one that’s right for you.
Stronger & More Durable, Quality Vinyl
- Superior Durability
- Our most popular design features & options deliver a more quality look
- Exceptional Energy Efficiency
Top-of-the-line Performance & Customization
- Industry leading energy efficiency, structural & thermal performance
- Virtually impervious to weather conditions
- Design pressure rating of DP50
Quality, Durable Vinyl
2 solid vinyl extrusions colors, 1 wood finish
3 solid vinyl extrusions colors, 3 wood finishes
3 solid vinyl extrusion colors, 5 paint colors
3 solid vinyl extrusion colors, 1 laminate