ThermaForce Our awning windows add a beautiful touch to any home with their simple, rectangular style. While opening from the bottom upwards, awning windows catch the perfect amount of air from outside to help ventilate a home.
With a full size screen, specific ventilation from the bottom is effective and convenient. But, in the colder months, the windows are very secure and thermally sound; optimizing energy efficiency and saving money.
Window Design Visualizer
Select Window Options & Request a Quote
Request a quote for your windows by answering a few simple questions about features and options needed for your project
Thanks! We have received your request. One of our associates will contact you with a quote shortly.
Replacement or New Construction?
Select the type of window you're installing in your home.
Select Your Window Type
Select one ore more window types from the options below. Indicate quantity in the fields below each window type.
Select Interior Finish
Select from the following interior finish options.
Select Exterior Finish
Select from the following exterior finish options.
Select Optional Grille
Select from the following grille options.
Select Glass Package
Select from the following glass options.
Basic Glass Package
Intermediate Glass Package
Premium Glass Package
Self Cleaning Glass
Increased safety and noise control
Mitigate the glare of the sun
Intimate spaces that require privacy
Strength and safety
Submit your Request For a Quote
- Best Seller
- Replacement or New Construction
- Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Solex® laminate solutions offer faux and real wood laminates in a variety of woods which can be painted or stained. A superior selection of solid interior color preferences is also available and can be combined with heat reflective exterior laminate for curb appeal, color retention and weather resistance.
- SunShield® vinyl is a premium high-performance vinyl compound developed by the material scientists at Deceuninck. It is uniquely formulated so that products like our vinyl decking withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light, while providing superior color retention, dimensional stability and impact resistance. It is resistant to rot and insects and is environmentally safe.
- Innergy® Rigid Thermal Reinforcements are advanced fiber glass reinforced resin inserts, designed to slide easily into window and door frame chambers for greater support and insulation. The result is a new, more efficient system with all the strength and structural reinforcement of aluminum, but with a whole new set of high performance benefits for the home.
- Maximum Energy Efficiency
- Custom sizing available on replacement versions
- Tilting sash allows for easy cleaning
- Better thermal break
- Better protection against condensation
- Better impact testing
- Better flexibility
- Resistant to water & light
- Superior color retention
- Solid interior colors
- Faux & real wood paintable & stainable laminates
Color & Finish Options
Specialty Glass Options
- Toughened or strong glass similar to that used in automobile windshields
- Used where injuries from broken glass are a concern
- Usually shatters into small, square fragments instead of sharp shards when broken
- Has no polymer interlayer to hold it together like laminated glass, so glass does fall apart
- Low-E insulating glass with a textured surface
- Lets the sun shine in while obscuring the view
- Ideal for bathrooms or bedrooms
- Polymer interlayer that holds the glass together if it’s shattered
- Provides added protection from intruders
- Reduces outside noise
- Helps block the sun’s rays
- Keeps rooms that get direct sun cooler
Cardinal Loe2-270 Glass
Cardinal LoĒ²-270 is very similar to our LoĒ²-272® glass, only with slightly more solar control, while LoĒ²-272 offers a little more light transmittance.
Solar control for just about the coolest windows under the sun.
Frigid outside, cozy inside.
Inside glass and outside temperatures.
INSIDE GLASS AND OUTSIDE TEMPERATURES
- Single-pane, clear
- Double-pane, clear
- Ordinary low-e (air fill)
- LoĒ² – 270 (air fill)
- LoĒ² – 270 (argon fill)
- Outside temp -20°F (-30°C)
- 0°F (-19°C)
- 37°F (2°C)
- 46°F (7°C)
- 49°F (9°C)
- 52°F (10°C)
- Outside temp +20°F (-10°C)
- 31°F (-3°C)
- 51°F (9°C)
- 57°F (13°C)
- 58°F (14°C)
- 60°F (15°C)
Cardinal Loe2-366 Glass
Beats the heat. Keeps the view.
It’s the perfect cold remedy, too.
Inside glass and outside temperatures.
Cardinal Neat Glass
Let nature service your windows
It all starts with the sun
Smoother glass is cleaner glass
Added advantages of Neat
LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
The Company warrants to the original end user a lifetime warranty from date of purchase, as long as the original end user shall own the building in which the products were installed. Subject to the limitations and conditions contained herein, CLIMATEGUARD WINDOWS will be free of defect.
Window Frame and Sash
Window Frame and Sash will not warp, blister, flake, peel, crack, rot or corrode under normal use and service.
Screen Frames and Screen
Screen Frames are warranted against material and manufacturing defects resulting in rusting, rotting or staining for as long as you own and reside in your home. Screen fabric replacement excludes rips and tears.
Balances and Locks
Balances used to raise and lower sashes of double hung windows and all closure locks are warranted against material and manufacturing defects.
Hermetic seal that prevents dust or film formation between double or triple glazed units is warranted according to the terms and conditions below from the date of purchase:
Company will provide replacement insulated glass unit at no charge.
There will be a service fee at current rates for in-home service. The Company will not be responsible for any costs incurred in the removal or replacement of any part or component, or installation or reinstallation of windows that were installed by an independent contractor or original end user. Company installation is covered by this warranty subject to the applicable exclusions below.
The Company excludes any warranty for:
- Accidents, fire, flood, wind, hail, lightning, acids
- Atmospheric pollutants, mildew
- Improper use
- Improper installation
- Settlement of building
- Failure of structure
- Vandalism or theft
- Frost, freezing, or condensation
- Improper flashing
- Improper drainage
- Improper wall design/construction
- Improper home design/construction
- Commercial projects
- Modifications or alterations to product
- Application of harmful cleaning solutions
- Installation outside the 48 contiguous United States
- Products subjected to inappropriate and/or untimely test measures
This warranty is transferable by the original end user to the purchaser of the building in which the products were installed. At the time of transfer, the warranty will convert to a 10 year limited warranty from the date of original purchase of the products covered by this warranty. A request for warranty transfer must be submitted in writing to the Company, 2622 North Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60639, within thirty (30) days from the completed sale of the home. Include the name, address, and phone number of the new homeowner along with the original order number and date of sale of the home.
All warranty claims must be submitted in writing to the Company, 2622 North Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60639, within two weeks of discovery. Include the order number, purchase date, proof of purchase and describe your claim. Enclose your name, current address and phone number. A local representative will inspect the premises within a reasonable time if determined to be necessary by the Company.
In the event of needed repair or replacement, the remaining portion of the original warranty is in effect and covers replaced material. Nothing shall extend the original warranty period. In the event that a replacement part or unit is no longer manufactured, the Company reserves the right to substitute an equivalent component.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED.
The Company shall not be responsible for applicable taxes or any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, damage or loss to persons or other property. No one has the authority to modify this warranty.
As laws from state to state differ, some of the exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Any liability, whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, in negligence, or otherwise, shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by the end user and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages. The price paid for the product is consideration in limiting the Company’s liability. No action, regardless of form, arising out of the product, may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
If any part of this warranty is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. This warranty is effective for purchases as of 8/7/2012.
DATE OF PURCHASE: _____________________________
City, State, Zip: _____________________________
ORDER NO. ___________________________
Property Owner: _______________________
Property Address: _____________________
City, State, Zip: _____________________