StormShield Vision Full View Storm Doors
Rain or shine, our StormShield Aluminum Storm Doors provide secure protection.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame
- Baked-on enamel finish resists scratches, weather, and cleans easily
- Foam-filled door frame insulates to provide quiet, solid operation
- Heavy-duty door corner gusset provides superior miter joint
- Brass finish expander with double vinyl sweep minimizes air infiltrations
- Four solid leaf hinges provide a firmly attached door with reliable performance
- Double wool pile weatherstripped z-bar frame
- Mortised handle-set assures a securely locked door
- Screw covers on Z-bar keeps unisightly screws hidden
- Two pneumatic closers keep door closed and secured/eliminates safety chain
- Appealing smooth curved molding accents
- Great looking fiberglass charcoal screen keeps bugs out
- Designer Glass or V-Groove Glass (available in 36″ x 80″ only)
- Nickel finish lockset & expander
Door styles are available in the following color options. All aluminum storm doors are available in natural aluminum finish.
How to Order
Determining the Hinge Side
Standing outside of your home, determine which side of your new door you want the hinges to be located. If it is the left side, order a Hinged Left door; if it is the right side, order a Hinged Right door.
How to Measure
Order by opening size. ClimateGuard doors are manufactured to allow for minor variations in opening size. The chart below shows opening size ranges that will accommodate our standard size doors.
Measure the opening width at the top, middle, and bottom of the opening. Record the smallest dimension.
Measure the opening height at the middle and both sides of the opening. Record the smallest dimension.
Choose Your Size
32″ x 80″
36″ x 80″